I recently finished my masters project as a graduate student in Ohio University's Visual Communications program. My project, Dave LaBelle | The Lesson, is a biography on my teacher from Western Kentucky University. As I told my masters committee, my intended audience for the project are the photojournalism students and teachers who I believe can benefit from the advice and life experience of Dave LaBelle.
Feel free to use the weblinks below in your classrooms. Hopefully they'll inspire discussions between you and your students.
* Dave LaBelle | The Lesson http://vimeo.com/7866068
* Dave LaBelle | A Storytelling Lesson http://vimeo.com/7983087
* Connecting The Eye and The Heart http://vimeo.com/8021802
* Beginnings http://vimeo.com/8021631
* A Sense of Community http://vimeo.com/8021443
* Western Kentucky University http://vimeo.com/8021195
* On Storytelling http://vimeo.com/8021072
* Memphis http://vimeo.com/8020736
* The Great Picture Hunt http://vimeo.com/8020513
* Final Thoughts http://vimeo.com/8020292
Italy Between Past and Future - Gianni Berengo Gardin photographed Italy as it hovered between agrarian provincialism and an internationally-touted cosmopolitanism
21 hours ago